I’m going through an evolution in my life, and I’ll be applying some exciting changes to The Simple Brief soon. On the externality front in my life, I will be adding some highlights to my hair, traveling to Moscow, and I am considering a move to the city.
For the Simple Brief:
(1) Cleaner look. I’m working on a redesign, with a focus on an easy-to-navigate table of contents and a crisp, clean, minimalist background. Color will be in the logo and in photos at the top of blog posts.
(2) Regular posts. I’m going to write a new post after I upload each video, one on Thursday evening and one on Sunday evening. Every time there is a new video, there will be a new blog post.
(3) One to save, one to implement. One post each week will be on a concept that I think is valuable (hierarchy of needs, value neutrality) and the other post will be focused on external visual improvement: organization, minimalism, cleaning, and design.
(4) Minimalistic, balanced. I’m going to focus on minimalism in layout. I will present the most balanced view on each concept.
(5) In-depth. Any personal or in-depth information, I will share on Patreon for my closest supporters. I’m setting up a profile on Patreon, and the content I will be setting up will be in the form of short podcasts.
Other things I’m working on:
(1) Five-minute videos once a week on my steno channel on universal topics to help with motivation and clarity.
(2) A digital book covering the 10 most important aspects of a minimalist’s life.
(3) Watercolor painting so I can add more color to blog posts.
I want to follow passion, challenge myself, and see what works best. I want to maximize the reading experience for you by being consistent, minimalistic, and informative. Thank you for the support over the years. I read every comment, and I continue to enjoy getting to know you over Facebook and YouTube.